GSW1 GSM Switch
Product Code: gsw1-gsm-switch
remote mobile switch can be used:
- As remote access control and door entry with mobile phone call free of charge
GSW1 automatic gate controller (remote relay over GSM) is used to open gates, lift road barriers or turn on the electronic device remotely over GSM network. Using this device you can also remotely turn on or off the security system.
Calling on the number of the SIM card inserted in GSW1 the system checks if the number of the caller is recorded in the memory. If the number exists in the database, the system rejects the call and turns on the relay for the determined period. If the number of the caller is not recorded, the contacts of the relay are not connected.
- Relay contacts. NO
- There is one alarm contact
- Integrated GSM module
- The system can be controlled by up to 50 users
- For gates, barriers, shutters, garage doors, entry doors, electric locks, etc.
- By up to 50 users
- IP56 housing or DIN rail available